Does anyone have an idea on implementing OneAll social login on the backend server?

The code snippets / instructions I've found on OneAll so far involve adding HTML/Javascript code to display the login buttons.
I'm developing an app using React Native that connects to a NodeJS Express server for the backend. I was hoping it would be possible to invoke OneAll's social login from the Express server, instead of on the mobile app itself.

Basically, I'd like the mobile app to invoke, for example, GET /api/auth/facebook endpoint served by the Express backend.
Then I'd like the backend to handle the authentication part with OneAll, and return a token to the mobile app to authorize further API usage.

Hoping someone could share an idea about how to accomplish this and what the workflow should be between the mobile app, the server, and OneAll.

Answers

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Dexter,

We have a node.js SDK, did you take a look at it ? https://github.com/oneall/node-js-sdk
    You would be able to add your own/more endpoints if needed.

Best regards,

• Take a look at hydrogen executor app they have implemented it. Hopefully you'll get lots of help.

Good Luck

• In the vibrant tapestry of Tanzanian sports betting, football emerges as the undisputed leader, capturing the hearts of avid punters. From local tournaments to global spectacles like the Champions League, football enthusiasts explore a multitude of betting options. Beyond the soccer craze, tennis, basketball, boxing, and even cricket carve their niche in online betting Tanzanian betting circles. Discover the diverse world of sports that Tanzanian players passionately engage with, adding layers of excitement to their betting experiences.

• Elevate your game with top-quality pickleball gear and equipment that will enhance your performance and take your skills to new heights. From paddles to apparel pickleball court dimensions, we've got everything you need to dominate the court and unleash your full potential.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.