Synchronize.json ReST API

Your page https://docs.oneall.com/api/resources/identities/synchronize-identity could do with more work as it does not explain by example how to use this API.
Your community here has a range of ambiguous questions and answers implying that your customers need guidance.

The problem is that the call to identities/{{IdentityToken}}.json returns both an access token and a refresh token.
The access token expired after an hour or less so this cannot be used in future.
Presumably your identities/{{SomeToken}}/synchronize.json does the refresh in order to obtain a refreshed/renewed OAuth access token, however I cannot get this to work at all.

I get a range of errors depending upon what {{SomeToken}} I PUT e.g.

Using Refresh and Access Token: "We are really sorry, but the resource you are trying to access does not exist. If you are currently implementing our services, then please make sure that your callback_uri points to a file on your server and not on ours."

Using Identity Token: "The provider did not accept the stored access_token, it is either invalid or expired. Please ask the user to re-login."

Please help?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.