Socials Won't Login! Facebook and Google not working.

edited February 15 in PrestaShop

I'm having issues redirecting the social links:
I've installed correctly the Google social API on my site (Prestashop 1.7.8.11) and I've connected also Facebook social Login, which I've attempted to test It and as soon I prompted my data and pressed login, won't do nothing neither on google that was working fine before I've added Facebook. Basicly It redirects me back to the registation/login page without doing nothing, but on my dashboard here on OneAll, It says that registation/login happened!

I've cleared all cache's, deleted all cookie on my browser (Chrome), also used debug mode and nothing, reinstalled the module both on my Prestashop and also connecting new API's to the module by deleting the old site and recreating it back, still nothing. (Also tried to login in Anonymous "Incognito" mode).

https://wondertoys.it/login

(The website is in Italian, if for some reason happen that sends you back the homepage, on top right corner there's "Il mio account": "crea un account" is the Register button, "Entra" means Login)

Answers

• Information acts as the building blocks of knowledge. It allows individuals to learn about new topics, gain insights, and deepen their understanding of the world around them. This continuous acquisition of knowledge is crucial for personal growth and development this page.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.