Facebook ettings

Get this message when trying to login - URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app's client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.
Settings screenshot
Website - http://theblackpigshome.com/

Best Answer

• John_WilkinsJohn_WilkinsMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi Claude_Schlesser,
    Problem solved, deleted Facebook App and started again. Works a treat

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi John,

in the Valid OAuth redirect URIs you need to add the Site URL give in the Step 6 of the Facebook Setup guide in your OneAll account.

Regards,
  • OK done that , now get message - App Not Set Up: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions. ?
    App is in 'live' mode
    Please open the "App Review" panel in the Facebook settings and make sure that this option is set to YES : Make .... Public?
    Could you please post a link to your website?
    Hi John,

could you please make sure that you are viewing the settings of the following Facebook app: 117806742189560
    The switch in the "App Review" panel is in fact the only setting that can trigger the error "App Not Set Up".
  • Hmm , maybe this is the problem, I don't have a Facebook app with the number 117806742189560.
    My Facebook App number is 1764488937183379.
  • Hi Claude_Schlesser,
    I have another website so as an experiment installed Oneall, and it works fine straight out of the box.
    I installed the plugin and followed the instructions and I struggled , Facebook have changed their setup so it took a bit of hunting around as your documentation is now out of sync with Facebook setup. To solve the problem I need to start from scratch with theblackpigshome.com but I cannot see how to delete it, can you help ?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.