Can't Load URL / Facebook Login

Can't Load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

Please help me

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited October 2017 Answer ✓
    Hello,

we have now updated the Facebook setup guide!
    If you follow it now, it will work out of the box.

Regards,

Answers

• is there anybody to help me?
  • They do not have a clue, as I see, what is wrong with the Oneall facebook login, at the new setups at the moment. As I am communicating now with the support in email, I do not see that they have a real clue on this question at the moment... I do not have either... I am also stuck with this and very annoying, really...
  • They answered me by mail. It has been working now.
    Use Strict Mode for Redirect URIs will be no
    Valid OAuth redirect URIs will be http://yourPageName.api.oneall.com/
    But it stole my 2 nights.
  • Thank you for the info! I got the same suggestion in email from the support few minutes ago. My problem is that in my Facebook App settings and advanced setting I do not see anywhere options for Redirect URI, neither for Valid OAuth redirect. These setting parameters do not exist for me on the settings page, nor in basic, or advanced settings. I started to feel myself really stupid on this now.
  • I only lost two days for this until now...
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited October 2017
    Hello,

I'm sorry but there has been an unannounced change to the default parameters when creating a Facebook app.
    This unfortunately makes that our setup guide is outdated and it does not work out of the box.
    We are currently updating the guide!

Regards,
  • Yeah, that's what I thought of... Thank you for sharing this info now! It was quite obvious, but I really started to think that I am that stupid that I cannot follow 6-7 easy setup steps...
  • It was like 5 minutes to setup following the new setup instructions for Facebook. And it's working like charm.

Thank you!

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.