How do you redirect back to current page using Social Login?

I have Social Login installed on Drupal 7. When logging into comment on a page, Social Login redirects to the User Page. When I login using Drupal Core login username/password, it redirects back to the original page to comment.

Answers

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited September 2016
    Hi,
    Which Social Login icon do you click on to login when logging in the comment page?
    Normally, when clicking on the social icons presented in the comment form, that redirects to the comment page (unless this is a new user registering).
    However, when on the comment login form, you click on another set of icons (a block on a side menu for example), this will not redirect back to the comment form.

Is there a web site we can access?

Also, in the Recent Log Message, what is the entry for the 'Session opened...' messages? (it should include destination%3Dnode/1%2523comment-form).

Edit: are you using the version 1.9 of our plugin?

Regards
  • Here is the website I'm trying to implement this on: http://www.chikaracrossfit.com/blog/meet-yasu

When I click Login from the blog post it redirects to http://www.chikaracrossfit.com/user/login?destination=node/100#comment-form

When I login using the facebook icon it redirects to the user page

When I login using the username/password field it redirects back to the comment form.

Where do I find Recent Log Messages?

Perhaps I need to change the page to include the oneall login icons directly on the blog page?

I am using version 1.9

Thanks for your help

• Reiner_BraunReiner_BraunMember
    edited November 2017
    We have the same problem on our Drupal 8 website.
    The destination parameter on login form is ignored when logging in via social account. Please look into it.

Thanks!
  • Same here on D8. Please redirect to destination parameter, if provided, after login. In current form unusable.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

could you please post a link to a page where we can see the usage of the destination parameter?

Regards,
  • Unfortunately, I can't. As we're developing the website currently. Only oauth secured access possible to the dev env.
  • Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

We've just updated Social Login for Drupal 8.0+ to fix the redirection parameter. You can find it for the moment on our github repo : https://github.com/oneall/social-login-drupal/raw/drupal/8.0+/drupal-8.0----oneall_social_login.zip

Regards,
  • edited January 2018
    Hi guys,
    Currently I can observe this issue in my site. If user has account and perform log in by the module then he redirecs to random page.
    The fixed version from previous post was installed but it didn't help me. Drupal 8, module version 1.6

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.