Facbook API doesn't direct back to my site after login?

Hi,

I am running a phpBB forum site and I have managed to get the Facebook registration to work and create a new user account.

However, my issue occurs when the user returns to the site and tries to login using Facebook.

The process seems to detect their account with Facebook but the stops at the redirect URL - https://thelodge.api.oneall.com

This displays a Oneall information page. If i press back, then the user does get logged in, but refresh stays at this page.

Any ideas as to why this maybe happening?

Cheers,

Barry.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Barry,

could you please post a link to your forum?

Regards,
  • Claude,

Link as requested: https://thelodge.bksgd.co.uk

Cheers,

Barry.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Barry,

I have now signed up using Facebook. This works as intended and I received the following message:

The account has been created. However, the forum settings require account activation by an administrator.
    An email has been sent to the administrators and you will be informed by email once your account has been activated.

Could you please enable the account? I will then further test the login.

Regards,
  • Claude,

I saw your application and approved it earlier today.

Cheers,

Barry.
  • Claude,

When you next try to login using the Facebook icon, you will get the black page with Oneall across the top. The process stops at this page.

If you move back with your browser and try to login again, it goes through without any issue and you do not see the Oneall page.

I have no problem with a Oneall acknowledgement, as long as it gave the option to go to my site afterwards and didn't stop the process on this page.

This only seem to occur with Facebook, so far. Google works with no such message screen.

Cheers,

Barry.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.