How can I add new companies under my account through the OneAll API

Is there any official documentation regarding the addition of new companies under my account through the OneAll API? We are hoping to use the API to have our clients sign in through the API on our site and allow us to manage their businesses through it.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Viktor,

I'm not sure if it's necessary to actually add the companies in your OneAll account.
    Where exactly will you mange the companies?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but if they login to your system (using OneAll),
    then you will gather the details in your own database and manage the companies there?

Regards,
  • Well from what I gathered on how OneAll works, our API integration is made entirely through our (my) credentials, then companies are added to it. The idea is to keep our clients from having to go to OneAll and sign up. We want to automate that entire process.

Am I making any sense?
  • Perhaps if I ask a more specific question, it'll be clearer what I'm getting at.

Once our clients login through OneAll on our site, as you said, they would be logged in for the duration of that session, and during that time we can use OneAll to manage their accounts. However, they'd have to repeat said process every time they log into our site, they'd have to further log into their social media accounts over and over again, presumably.

That is why I assumed that they add their company to our account, and then we use our credentials seamlessly, to be connected whenever we need to.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Viktor, it's not necessary for your clients to having to sign up for OneAll.
    What exactly do you mean by "we can use OneAll to manage their accounts" ?

What you can do is have your website save a cookie on the customer's browsers.
    When the customer then comes back, you can re-log him in without re-asking for the credentials.
  • That's great. Can you refer me to the documentation for that particular part of the integration?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.