About API Credentials for multisite doman and multisite subdomain

Hi, I have installed the OneAll on one multisite domain and now I am trying to add it on the multisite sub.domain ...

Can I use the Api credential of the original multisite domain name, or do I need to add one more multisite sub.domain in the OneAll domains?

Best regards,

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

you can use the same API credentials for multiple websites/subdomains.
    You only need to take care of whitelisting all websites/subdomains in the security settings of your OneAll site.

Best Regards,

• Kay_LinKay_LinMember
    edited May 2018

thanks, Claude,

I have got this notice: The SSO API is not enabled in the subscription plan of this OneAll site, when I tried to verify the API setting. ...

sorry.. what do you mean... (how) to take care of whitelisting all websites/subdomains in the security settings of the OneAll site.. I don't see a place to handle this..

Best regards,

• Update:

I have successfully setup the Social Login API, yet, the "Single Sign ON"is not able to be verified..

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Kay,

Single Sign On is available starting from our Silver Plan:
    http://www.oneall.com/pricing-and-plans/#business-plans

If you currently have a lower tier plan, then you need to upgrade in order to enable the services. But you only need one plan to cover all your websites.

Best Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.