Facebook personnel account and business page

I am using opencart with the oneall social login, I noticed that the oneall requires the users details as facebook user id in order to use the fcebook login feature.

My question is I have a personnel account with Facebook, I later created a business page for my shop and managing it under that username.

Am I obligated to login as myself (personnel account) in order to link the business page account?

The reason I am asking this, one facebook wont let you create a business page without a user account and that business page is linked to the account and I personally dont want my personel information associated with my business page.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓

Hello,

yes, technically speaking we can only retrieve pages that are belonging to users that have actually logged in. So you need to login with your personal account. It's however nowhere indicated that this page belongs to you.

Regards,

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.