I have a question regarding direct-connect features.

edited July 2018 in Social Login

I have used Freemium plan and your wordpress plugin. My scenario is that if user coming from google then directly open google sign up autentication pop up when click on this link. If from facbook then open facebook authentication pop up. same as other social site. As I see your documentation we need to used direct-connect features. If used javascript then "do_login" methods. Is this possible to implements with wordpress plugin If we purchase your advanced plan?

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓

Hi Mohan,

yes that's possible. You can simply trigger the login using direct connect/do_login. The already installed WordPress plugin will take care of the login/registration. So you don't need to change that.

Regards,

Answers

• Hi,
    I'm using your paid version when use the "do_login" method, Its redirect me to the authentication page after authentication its redirect to same page, WordPress plugin does not take care of the login/register.
    Same for direct connect. My code is _oneall.push(['social_login', 'do_login', 'google']);

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.