the buttons are not displayed

Hi,

Update the module and the login buttons are no longer displayed.

Login.tpl
ClientRegister.tpl
Whmcs Client Area

WHMCS

Best regards.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Bernardo,

I think I might have found the issue.

Please open this file in your WHMCS folder:
    modules/addons/oneall_social_login/hooks.php

Then look for this code:

// Build Output
    $output = array();
    $output[] = '';
    $output[] = "<!-- OneAll.com / Social Login " . $settings['version'] . " for WHMCS -->";
    $output[] = '<script src="/modules/addons/oneall_social_login/assets/js/library.js"></script>';
    $output[] = '<script type="text/javascript">var OneAll = new OneAll("' . $subdomain . '", ["' . implode('","', $providers) . '"], "'.$CONFIG['SystemURL'].'", "'.$custom_css.'");</script>';

And replace it by this:

// URL.
    $base_url = ( ! empty ($CONFIG['SystemURL']) ? rtrim($CONFIG['SystemURL'],'/ ') : '');

// Build Output
    $output = array();
    $output[] = '';
    $output[] = "<!-- OneAll.com / Social Login " . $settings['version'] . " for WHMCS -->";
    $output[] = '<script src="'.$base_url.'/modules/addons/oneall_social_login/assets/js/library.js"></script>';
    $output[] = '<script type="text/javascript">var OneAll = new OneAll("' . $subdomain . '", ["' . implode('","', $providers) . '"], "'.$CONFIG['SystemURL'].'", "'.$custom_css.'");</script>';

Please tell me if that fixes the issue and we will then release an official patch.

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.