Google Account Login shows "Choose an account to continue to oneall.com" than my site

I have configured the Social Plugin for WordPress and it works ok. But when I click on the Google icon in the Sign In using page, it shows:
"Choose an account to continue to oneall.com" than saying my domain name: TamilKB.com. How do I fix this please?

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Tamil,

this is in fact not error, but any informational message.
    At the moment it's technically speaking not possible to change that message.

OneAll is used by hundreds of thousands of websites.
    It's a guarantee for security!

• Hi! Is this still the case? When I look at some other social login providers they offer a way to change this "informational message", as most of our customers are not familiair with oneall this message is not desireable..

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Michael,

for the moment the only solution that we have is to use an "API Alias". By doing so we replace your OneAll subdomain by your own subdomain which will then be displayed in the Google login screen. The alias is part of our Silver plan.

If you can give me a link to another provider, I will have a closer look.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.