How should I create this?

So I am setting up a website for an event that has many activities. I want the website to be a place where people can log in and type what activities they want to participate in. Then I would like for all that information to be sent in an email. Even if I could just have all that information (that the client) stored in a local text document instead, that would work. Any suggestions on extensions/plugins/what I should do to create this idea?

I already have my website ready for account creation and everything. I am using Gantry 5 with the Helium template as well. All suggestions are appreciated.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you can go to the Automatic Exports in your OneAll site. There you have the possibility to receive the data of each user by email. You could also use the User Explorer and export the user data there.

Best Regards,

Answers

• edited October 2019

issue solved!!

• In a 3-letter Wordle unlimited game, players must focus intently on deciphering the correct 3-letter word within a set number of attempts 3-letter wordle. This requirement challenges their concentration skills and ability to stay focused on the task at hand, leading to improved attention span and mental alertness.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.