500 error ( Joomla 3.6.5 )

xxxxxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request. 500 Error
Let's look at this by steps :
1) On website, I click on any icon of soc network from your plugin.
2) It's working on soc network side - facebook asks for a password... I log in to facebook account (Or YouTube account - I tried both)
3) It's asking for permissions, and after I allow - it's going back on my website and here is where I'm getting this error.
4) If I reload the page, after error, module (soc login) never show up himself again until I clear the cache or use another browser.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

could you please post a link to your website?
    We will have a closer look.

Regards,
  • i have the same issue claude!
    After updating from Joomla 3.5.1 to 3.6.5 I get an HTTP 500 Error in the front end.
    The admin panel is fine but it's just the front which no longer works...
    I've updated as many of the extensions as I can.

How would I go about diagnosing an issue like this?
    I've had to restore again to the 3.5.1 site but I'm wondering if this is a known issue (eg joomla core) or whether it would be caused by an extension...
    craigomez
    Tutuapp 9Apps Download Aptoide

• Hi everyone,

Truly it tends to be authorization on a few .htaccess control causing the issue. Have check the mistake logs while endeavoring to peruse the site that should give the correct reason for 500 blunder to settle it.

• you need to upgrade your joomla cms to latest version

• hope it works for you ! shareit vidmate

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.