Twitter Sign in

edited April 2020 in Questions

Hi
I have set up Twitter as an option to sign in to my website..
I have Facebook as well which works fine. But Twitter doesn't seem to redirect correctly.
When I click on the Twitter login button it asks me to sign in which I do, it then goes though the motions with a spinning dial and redirects me to a blank page (on prestashop a 500 page)
Is this more to do with Twitter or oneall
Also, 1 more thing if I use the Connection Test here it works fine and receive this message **Twitter is correctly setup - The full profile was retrieved after your login. **
I do get a long string of code as well, so not sure if the answer lies in there

thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Andy_ClarkeAndy_ClarkeMember
    edited April 2020

I have since decoded the message from prestashop and get this

Decoded exception
    Too few arguments to function ToolsCore::redirect(), 0 passed in /home/pewterwo/public_html/modules/oneallsociallogin/controllers/front/register.php on line 161 and at least 1 expected
    in file classes/Tools.php at line 218
    using v1.6 prestashop module

• Been told it may have something to do with outdated php.. Is there any chance the 1.6 version can be updated so it works correctly ... Although I am using a Fork of prestashop called Thirty Bees

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Andy,

usually you should not get to the redirection, as this means that the plugin does not work correctly.

Could you open this file:
    /home/pewterwo/public_html/modules/oneallsociallogin/controllers/front/register.php

Then look for this line:
    if (isset ($this->context->cookie->oasl_data))

And add this in a new line above:
    var_dump($this->context->cookie->oasl_data); exit;

Then please do another test and tell me if the data is being displayed.

Best Regards,

• Hi there , thanks for trying to help
    Added the snippet . I now get a blank white page with
    bool(false) on the top left corner

• Sigh ..I'm back lol
    Thought I would try Twitter log in today and ended up with a error page again
    I haven't made any drastic changes to my website in a long while, only to product.tpl
    First thing I did was to download the file again from Github ,but still a 500 page

I get this error back
    Thank you

` Decoded exception
    Too few arguments to function ToolsCore::redirect(), 0 passed in /home/username/domains/mywebsite.co.uk/public_html/modules/oneallsociallogin/controllers/front/register.php on line 161 and at least 1 expected
    in file classes/Tools.php at line 152
    Source file: classes/Tools.php

133: try {
    134: return random_bytes($length);
    135: } catch (Exception $e) {}
    136: }
    137:
    138: return '';
    139: }
    140:
    141: /**
    142: * Redirect user to another page
    143: *
    144: * @param string $url Desired URL
    145: * @param string $baseUri Base URI (optional)
    146: * @param Link $link
    147: * @param string|array $headers A list of headers to send before redirection
    148: *
    149: * @since 1.0.0
    150: * @version 1.0.0 Initial version
    151: */
    152: public static function redirect($url, $baseUri = PS_BASE_URI, Link $link = null, $headers = null)
    153: {
    154: if (!$link) {
    155: $link = Context::getContext()->link;
    156: }
    157:
    158: if (strpos($url, 'http://') === false && strpos($url, 'https://') === false && $link) {
    159: if (strpos($url, $baseUri) === 0) {
    160: $url = substr($url, strlen($baseUri));
    161: }
    162: if (strpos($url, 'index.php?controller=') !== false && strpos($url, 'index.php/') == 0) {

Stack trace
    1. modules/oneallsociallogin/controllers/front/register.php:161 source ToolsCore::redirect()
    2. classes/controller/Controller.php:208 source OneAllSocialLoginRegisterModuleFrontController->initContent()
    3. classes/controller/FrontController.php:255 source ControllerCore->run()
    4. classes/Dispatcher.php:852 source FrontControllerCore->run()
    5. ./index.php:33 source DispatcherCore->dispatch()

`

• Yes that fix was from me... I have re installed but it is still not working

• Saw tools are known for their efficiency in cutting various materials such as wood, metal, plastic, and more. They allow for quick and precise cuts chainsaw for cutting ice, saving time and effort in projects.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.