Oneall Connection Doctor

Social login is no longer working on my site. We have been using this for years and have not made any changes on our side. I am getting emails from "Oneall Connection Doctor" indicating something is wrong, but the instructions to "Autodetect" do not make sense.

1) Login to the administration area of your website.
2) Navigate to the Social Login settings.
3) Click on the Autodetect button and make sure that the test returns a green success message.
4) Click on the Verify button and make sure that the test returns a green success message.

I can not find "Social Login" settings in my account?

How do I fix the issue?
www.wilmingtonbiz.com

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited February 2021

Hi Robert,

the instructions are in fact specifically for users that have installed our plugins.

If you have a custom implementation, then you can execute the following command on your server:

~$ telnet ping.api.oneall.com 443

You should receive a result like this:

Trying 136.243.63.184...
    Connected to ping.api.oneall.com.
    Escape character is '^]'.

If you receive a different result, then your firewall might block the request from your server to our API.

• Sonia_WhiteSonia_WhiteMember
    edited April 2021

Hi Robert,

the instructions are in fact specifically for users that have installed our plugins.

If you have a custom implementation, then you can execute the following command on your server:

~$ telnet ping.api.oneall.com 443
    You should receive a result like this: happy wheels

Trying 136.243.63.184...
    Connected to ping.api.oneall.com.
    Escape character is '^]'.

If you receive a different result, then your firewall might block the request from your server to our API.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the answers.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.