Facebook Platform Policy - App Deactivated

edited April 2021 in Social Login

I received a message from Facebook which says:

Your app szolnokzene (AppId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) doesn't fully comply with our Platform Policies. Since we're striving to improve the Platform experience, your app has been deactivated.

Your app is violating Platform Terms 7.a-d: To view this policy in entirety, visit the "Compliance Review Rights and Suspension and Termination of these Terms" section of our Platform Policies at https://developers.facebook.com/terms. This policy includes information on app review, regular monitoring, auditing rights, and certifications.

To bring your app into compliance, provide the following in your appeal:

When reviewing your app, weren't able to find any integration in your app or verify the permission use case that you provided during App Review.

To complete our review of your app, we need the following information from you:

• Your app's use case for the integration, such as Facebook Login, Invite Friends, Like, Share buttons.
  • Detailed instructions on where we can find and verify the integration/permissions in your app.
  • If applicable, detailed instructions on how we can access your app.
  • If applicable, valid credentials for us to login to your app and test its functionality and use of any Facebook API integration. These credentials should be valid indefinitely to allow for future review of your app.

I have just updated the app setup a few days ago according to the instructions in the dashboard, and my understanding was that it's OneAll who takes care of the rest (compliance, etc.).

Now I really don't know what to do.

Answers

• I have received the same email from facebook and really hope they will not deactivate the app.

Did you find a solution ?

thanks

• I haven't found a solution... I expected OneAll to give advice, as the app is written by them.
    I will try to appeal through developers.facebook.com but my hopes are low.

• Huh, Facebook replied to the appeal:

Hi,

We have received your request for appeal for your app szolnokzene (AppId: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx). Your app has been restored due to the sufficient information you provided for us to be able to review your app. We will continue to review your app so you may see further messages from us if other violations on your platform are found, so please keep an eye out.

Thank you for your continued cooperation to keep our platform safe.

So, all is good now.

• What information did you provide, and where? I just go the same notification and I'm having difficulty locating where to put the information.

• I too just received this notice. Any advice as to how to proceed and what information to provide in an appeal letter would be greatly apricated.

Thanks.

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi everyone,

In your email it is written "When reviewing your app, weren't able to find any integration in your app or verify the permission use case that you provided during App Review.". If you all get these sentence, it's probably the same problem.
    So I think that the field Website URL is not the good one or missing. You need to specify your website URL because Facebook will use this email to test your Facebook login implementation.

Best regards,
    Damien

• I have received the same email from Facebook. I redone the Facebook setup as per the instructions in the OneAll Dashboard. I am able to successful test on Google Chrome but when I retest in Mozilla Fire Fox the callback does not complete. Any suggestions on how I can resolve the issue?

Hello everyone,

About these Facebook notifications, please take a look at what is the problem found on your integration. For example on the first message : "To bring your app into compliance, provide the following in your appeal: When reviewing your app, weren't able to find any integration in your app or verify the permission use case that you provided during App Review."

First thing to do, is to check that in your Facebook application, your website link is set into Website URL (a lot of users are setting our API url but you must set your own website into this field). Then maybe they can't find the login page coming from index page or something is happening during login process. The login has to be smooth, without interruption or data dumping. If everything looks ok, do not hesitate to contact them and give them your website link to test the Facebook login integration.

Best regards,

• I have received the same email from Facebook.

• Any suggestions on how I can resolve the issue? panoramacharter.ltd
    19216811.bid

• So I was trying to login to my account and my account got disabled for "suspicious activity". I filled the form for appeal but by mistake, I submitted my image instead of an ID(I'm not sure if it asked for my photo or an ID).

Is there a way to get my account back? I had some pages created with this account and also linked to some college groups.

Update: I just got my account back. I submitted the appeal form and waited for two days. My account was reactivated this morning.

• So I was trying to login to my account and my account got disabled for "suspicious activity". I filled the form for appeal but by mistake, I submitted my image instead of an ID(I'm not sure if it asked for my photo or an ID).

Is there a way to get my account back? I had some pages created with this account and also linked to some college groups.

Update: I just got my account back. I submitted the appeal form and waited for two days. My account was reactivated this morning.
    https://www.routerlogin.net/
    pikashow

If you have any problem with your Facebook account, please contact Facebook directly.

For other people, if you received the same email with this sentence : "To bring your app into compliance, provide the following in your appeal: When reviewing your app, weren't able to find any integration in your app or verify the permission use case that you provided during App Review."
    Most of the time , it means that Facebook is not able to test your Facebook login integration. So you can check in your Facebook application to set the website url to the login page and you can also contact them to tell them how to do.

Best regards,
    Damien

• edited August 2023

If you have received a message from Facebook stating that your app "szolnokzene" doesn't fully comply with their Platform Policies and has been deactivated, it means that Facebook has determined that your app does not meet their guidelines and requirements.
    To address this issue, you should carefully review Facebook's Platform Policies and make the necessary changes to ensure your app aligns with their guidelines. Here are a few steps you can take:
    1. Review the Platform Policies: Thoroughly read through Facebook's Platform Policies to understand the specific requirements for apps on their platform. Pay close attention to any policy violations mentioned in the message you received.
    2. Identify and address policy violations: Identify the specific areas where your app may be violating the Platform Policies. It could be related to user data privacy, content sharing, advertising practices, or other policy areas. Make the necessary changes to your app to ensure compliance.
    3. Contact Facebook for clarification: If you're unsure about the exact reasons for the deactivation or need further clarification, you can reach out to Facebook's Developer Support or the appropriate channels provided in the deactivation message. They may be able to provide more specific information or guidance on how to resolve the issue.
    4. Test and resubmit your app: Once you have made the required changes to your app to comply with Facebook's policies, thoroughly test your app to ensure it meets all the guidelines. Once you are confident that the issues have been addressed, you can resubmit your app for review and reactivation.
    It's important to note that the reactivation process and timeline may vary, and Facebook's decision regarding app Candy Crush reactivation ultimately depends on whether your app now complies with their policies and guidelines.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.