The API Connection cannot be made

Hi there,

I have just installed the social login module for Prestashop 1.7m but I don't get it work.

The telnet to 443 or 80 ports are successfully and also the he API Connection autodetection is working fine, but when I put the API parameters i always get the following error:

"The API Connection cannot be made, try using the API Connection autodetection"

Any suggestion?

Answers

• Tata_HomeTata_HomeMember
    edited November 2021

Hi @Eduardo_Gutierrez ,

The same problem here, I opened a ticket and hopefully they will help us soon.

Have a nice day!

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello everyone,

When having this kind of problem, I would suggest to do several things :

• Even if the API connection test fails, make a try on the plugin nevertheless (some plugins are using several endpoints for testing connection).
    • If it's still not working, please log into your OneAll account and make a connection test on the social network dashboard page (in your OneAll account > Select your OneAll site > Social Network > Facebook or another social network > Test button.
    • If the connection is working and you are able to see the green result, then two possibilities : either there is a communication problem between your website and our API or an error is fired (due to our plugin or another one) that could block process. So please be sure that you don't have any firewall or IP rules that could block external requests and check your error logs (from your server / website to be sure that no errors are fired - this is most for login problem).

Best regards,
    Damien

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.