Permission error in Wordpress when trying to save settings

I just downloaded the plugin and am trying to set it up to test it. I have tested the API Connection and API Keys successfully but when I try to save anything on the Social Login Plugin settings page I get a blank page with this error

"Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page."

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Answers

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi David,

The plugin don't ask for a specific permissions to use it (except maybe to be able to edit your website settings). Could you please check if you current user is able to edit website settings ? Is your user the website admin ?

best regards,
    Damien

• The user account is a Superuser account on a Multisite network. I have switched accounts to another user with just admin privileges and it also generated the same error.

• I might also add that there is a support post in the Wordpress.org plugins section that has this same issue and is about 6 weeks old.

• I have the same issue :(

Hello Julie,

I was talking with David via support ticket and he resolved the problem. His problem was coming from a plugin name Forminator. He had to disabled it just the time to save OneAll plugin settings and re-enable it to work.
    I tried several local multi-sites configuration and didn't have any problem to save settings with my users so I think that it's coming from another plugin too.

Best regards,
    Damien

• Same issue. Then, I think accessing the Wordle game online website is a good solution that can help you solve your problem right away. Good luck!

Hi,

Are you using Twofold or Forminator plugin ? It looks like they could be the issue source (or another plugin). You should try to disable your plugin and see which one is the problem. Then save the plugin settings and re-enable the plugin.

Best regards,
    Damien

• same issue

Hi,

Are you using other plugins on your WordPress ? I've made test with multisite and could save settings without any problems on all websites, using diferents users. The problem was coming from another plugin that doesn't allow the save. The best to do is to find the plugin that blocks saving, disable it, save Social Login settings, and re-enable the other plugin.

Best regards,
    Damien

• I have switched accounts to another user with just admin privileges and it also generated the same error.

vidmate
    mobdro

Hi,

Could you please tell me your plugins list ? I would like to check with the same environment.

Best regards,
    Damien

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.