App Not Setup. This app is still in development mode........

Hi

I created a freemium account on oneall and have tested it with Facebook on my blog. I used my own account and all is well. i am able to login using my facebook id and comment.

However, when someone else tries it on a different computer they get the following error message "App Not Setup. This app is still in development mode and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions"

I understand that with the freemium account I can have up to 2500 users per year. So I assume I have not setup the Facebook integration properly. What do I need to do to allow other users to access this facility on my blog?

Thanks

Best Answer

• Sherry_AlmasSherry_AlmasMember
    Answer ✓

Ok, I managed to solve this by myself.

Did not realise under Facebook api section you had to authorise the app. Have to add your privacy policy and terms, and then turn it on live.

Answers

• There is a message being displayed on clicking the Facebook icon – This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it.When someone else tries it on insciencewetrust a different computer they get the following error message "App Not Setup. This app is still in development mode and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions"

• Damien_ZARADamien_ZARAMemberAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi,

When having this message, you need to log into your Facebook developer account (https://developers.facebook.com/apps/?show_reminder=true) then select your Facebook application.
    In the white top header, you have App Mode: Development / Live. You need to click on the radio button to push it to the right "Live" and be blue.

Best regards,
    Damien

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.