Empty space below buttons

Hi Frederic,

There seems to be dead space below the buttons that is coming from your iframe with id="oa_social_login_frame_XXXXX"

Can this be removed by yourself or perhaps provide me a workaround? Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Hi,
    Where exactly ? Are you referring to the 6px padding of div id="provider_facebook" ?
    Thanks.

See the above images showing the elements in the html using Firebug.

You can see that there is a 20px space below the buttons that has been generated by the id of "social_login" and "social_login_frame"
  • Hi,
    You can choose a custom CSS by using the JS method of our plugin:
    https://docs.oneall.com/api/javascript/library/methods/#sll_set_custom_css_uri.

Hope this helps.
  • Sorry your answer does not really help. Yes I looked at the CSS but the problem is what happens inside the frame and for the 20px space below it, I can't seem to pin it down to where it is being calculated. It does not seem to be explicitly defined within the CSS.

I raised the question really because as the developers with extensive knowledge of your own code, I was hoping that you would be able to either remove the space or point me in the right direction to what needs amending the CSS.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.