whmcs mod

hello with the facebook login modded to whmcs i receive the following
when you click the link to sign in using facebook this is what i receive
Invalid Scopes: read_stream. This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions
Any ideas what i have done wrong?
cheers
Wes

Best Answers

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

You may need to have your app reviewed by Facebook to use the read_stream permission.

Regards.
  • Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Oddly, we cannot reproduce your specific error message.
    The read_stream scope is added when ticking Stream Access > Read Actions on your app.oneall.com Facebok settings.
    If you have unchecked that setting, then you shouldn't be getting the error.
    Perhaps it is added manually in the JS of your page, using code like: _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_provider_scope', 'facebook', 'read_stream']);
    Also, you could revoke the scopes allowed from your facebook account (if it is yours).

However, the Facebook permission documentation does mention the read_stream scope is deprecated, maybe this is the cause of the message (but this scope shouldn't be requested in the first place).

Answers

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.