PayPal Live credentials vs Sandbox

Hello
I want to use my PayPal sandbox to test social login, however your registration page asks for the live credentials only.

When I try to use the sandbox credentials, I get this: Relying Party Validation error: client_id provided in the request does not match any of the registered clients. Please check the request.

Can you help?
Thanks

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Ah! The sandbox credentials also require different endpoints, which is not supported at the moment.
    So, currently, this won't work.

Answers

• Hi,
    Does the Return URL in your Paypal sandbox account match that of your configuration (on app.oneall.com)?
    Also, is the Login In with Paypal ticked? (in Sandbox account)

Regards.
  • Yes, both fields are OK
    #6 on your application page only asks for live credentials per below:

"On the same page, look for the Live credentials and copy/paste the corresponding values in the fields below"

The live credentials work fine for my login but the sandbox gets the validation error
  • Hi,
    Yes. But putting the sandbox credentials should also work (tested here).
  • I'm afraid I tried everything, triple checked my values and still get this message when trying the sandbox account.
    I tried another plugin and it worked but see more value in yours
    Can someone help me solve this dilemma?

Relying Party Validation error: client_id provided in the request does not match any of the registered clients. Please check the request.
    Close

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.