White List Error Message Appearing even though I have put it in the whitelist

Hi Guys N Gals.

I have hopefully what seems to be a simple problem.

Error: [OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain www.socialcontacts.com.au. Reload this page afterwards.

Domain : socialcontacts.com.au

WhiteList:
socialcontacts.com.au
*.socialcontacts.com.au
www.socialcontacts.com.au

Only the first allowance works.

I have tried reordering, re-entering the data, but only the FQDN works still.

Thanks,
Will

Best Answer

• Will_ChandWill_ChandMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi Frederic,

Damn, yes I refreshed the cache with shift+ctrl and R ...

It works, damn... I haven't had a caching problem for years!

thanks,
    Will.

Answers

• Hi Will,

So, given the domain name of your callback, socialcontacts.com.au, it works only when you add the FQDN (socialcontacts.com.au) in the whitelisted domains?
    If that is the case, then it is normal, because *.socialcontacts.com.au has a leading dot.

Does adding the FQDN, as you did, fix the whitelist error?

Thanks.
  • Hi Federic,

The FQDN is the one that works. www. subdomain does not..No matter what I have in the whitelists

EG
    works
    socialcontacts.com.au

DOES NOT
    and
    *.socialcontacts.com.au

This "software does allow for domains with the extra dot? eg .com.au and not just .com?

Error [OneAll] To enforce the security of our services we require each domain to be whitelisted. Please click here to open your security settings and whitelist the domain www.socialcontacts.com.au. Reload this page afterwards.ks,

Allowed Domains ( i have tried re-arranging these) (www. has never worked no matter what I try)
    socialcontacts.com.au
    *.socialcontacts.com.au

Thanks,
    Will
  • Hi,
    Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?
    Yes, whitelisting should work for your domain name.

Thanks.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.