Short Code Not Working in Pages

Hi. The Social Sharing plug-in is working fine on my website except that the shortcode [oa_social_sharing_icons] has no effect in pages. It works fine in posts, but not pages. Thanks in advance for your help.

Answers

• As a follow-up to this issue, the shortcode for the Social Login plug-in [oa_social_login] works just fine on my pages. Plus my pages contain functioning shortcodes from other plug-ins as well, so it doesn't appear to be a general problem with my installation or theme. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • As further follow-up, I am having a similar problem with the widget. When I install it into my sidebar or a menu, nothing appears.

Is there anyone out there who might respond to this thread?
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Craig,

could you please post a link to your website? We will have a look.

Regards,
  • Thanks for following up. Unfortunately, since I last posted here, I have determined that either or both of the OA plug-ins I was trying to use (Social Login and Social Sharing) are not compatible with any of the external mailer plug-ins I have tried on my WordPress website. It may not be very helpful to you, but FYI it seems that whenever I installed any one of several well-known external mailer plug-ins while the OA social plug-ins were also installed and activated, it led to php errors. Deactivating the OA plug-ins was the only thing that worked for me. I realize this is not necessarily bad coding on the part of any particular plug-in. It may just be incompatibility. But since I need an external mailer, I have to look elsewhere for social plug-ins. But thanks again - your plug-ins are very nice and I wish I could have kept using them.
  • Hi,
    For information, we've replied on your other question related to plugin compatibility.
    Hope it helps.
  • Got it. Thanks!

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.