Can't see the 'Create and App' button on https://developer.yahoo.com/apps/

Hi Team,

I cant find an option to 'Create an App' on this page: https://developer.yahoo.com/apps/ after logging in to Yahoo.

I see a message 'Internal error occurred (eid 1886408).

Kindly help.

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

You can choose "Profiles". This will prompt you to enter a callback domain, which you can find from the app.oneall.com Yahoo configuration page.

Regards.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Prasad,

I'm sorry but we have no influence on the Yahoo servers. If you see an "Internal Error" on the Yahoo page then the only thing that you can do is try later! I just gave it a try and it worked for me ;)

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,

Thank you for the answer. I am no able to see the button to create an application.

I see a list titled 'API permissions' with tickboxes as options to select... I have copy pasted it below. Can you please tell me which option do we have to choose?

API Permissions
    Select private user data APIs that your application needs to access.
    - Contacts
    - Fantasy Sports
    - Messenger
    - Profiles (Social Directory)
    - Relationships (Social Directory)

Kindly advice.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hi Fred,

Thank you for the answer. After I select 'Profiles (Social Directory)', I see the following options. Which one shall I choose?

- Read Public - With your user's permission, you can read their Profile information that is marked as either public or shared with Connections.

- Read/Write Public - With your user's permission, you can read and write their Profile information that is marked as either public or shared with Connections. Write access to Contact information is excluded.

- Read/Write Public and Private - With your user's permission, you can read and write their Profile information that is marked as either public or shared with Connections. Write access to Contact information is excluded.

Kindly advice.
  • Hi Team,

Please help me with which option has to be selected after selecting 'Profiles (Social Directory).

Thanks a lot in advance.
  • Hi,
    Choose the first one to begin with. If you find you need to post things, then change accordingly.

Regards.
  • Hi Fred,

Thank you for the help. I have set up the application on Yahoo and it works perfectly fine.

Have a nice day!
  • Engaging in physical activity like cricket can act as a stress reliever. The focus required during the game helps players unwind, relax sport, and improve their mental well-being by taking their minds off daily stressors.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.