i just installed the module and folowed the steps verity the api keys and it shows an error

i folowed the steps and im having this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/lalamoon/public_html/guiasai.com/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_module_oneall.php on line 456

i have a template installed already, could this give me a problem ??.

thanks

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    Some vqmod script is modifying our source files and causing the error.
    It is often suggested that you disable each vqmod mod to identify the causing vqmod script.
    From the vqmod author https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/wiki/Troubleshooting:

I see an error on my site referring to ".../vqmod/vqcache/xxx.php"
    [...]The best way to trace an issue like this is to create a subfolder in the vQmod/xml folder called "disabled" or anything you like. And start moving xml files into that folder one-by-one. Each time you move an xml file into that folder, refresh the page on your site and see if the error is gone. Once it is, then you know which file caused the issue and you can restore the other files you disabled up to that point.
    The logs may provide with more info, anything there?
    If you find this, then you could send us the vqmod script files (.xml) so we can have a look, but it is more on that vqmod script developer to do :-)

Hope this helps.

Answers

• thank you but i cant disable the vqmod because its the base of the template im using i dont know what efects it could have in my page.
    im not so expert.
  • Hi,
    Sure. You can keep vqmod. It is only that one mod has introduced a vqmod script (an xml script) that is modifying our code and causing an error.
    Sorry for not providing a definite solution to this.
    Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.