[SMF] Being redirect to the login page

edited April 2016 in Social Login
Hey guys.
I moved my SMF forum to another server, so I had to reinstall SMF and Social Login (althought I keept the database intact).

The problem is: when I click to access with Facebook, a pop-up appears, loads, I get redirected to the "You are being redirected" page, and then, get back to the login page.

There are no error messages, neither from Social Login, nor from Facebook.

Best Answer

• GOL_VirtualGOL_VirtualMember
    edited April 2016 Answer ✓
    I managed to install the package via the Admin Panel, changing the CHMOD of the files that would be updated.

Now it's working.

Tx

Answers

• Hi,
    Is there a URL we can access for this new site?
    The error you get is for previously registered users (on the old site), or for all users?

Thanks.
  • Hi Fred
    http://forum.virtualgol.org

The error is for previously registered users, on the login form.
  • Hi,
    Did you change the Oneall application, or are you using the same one?
    You can use the same application.

Regards
    edited April 2016
    I did a clean install of SMF. Then I manually installed Social Login (except for the database changes) opening each file and adding the entries (IDK why my SMF is not connecting to my FTP).

After this, I deleted the new SMF database and replaced with my old server's database backup.
  • Hi,
    What is the URL after failed login? (maybe it has extra parameters which could here narrow the issue)
    Another thing could be clearing the cache?

Regards.
  • I don't know the URL for sure, because it's redirected very fast, but I can see the "You're being redirected" page.
    The cache is cleared every time I close my browser.
  • Hi,
    manually installed Social Login (except for the database changes) opening each file and adding the entries.
    How did you do this? The mod includes a list of modification (modification.xml).
    Did the regular install procedure for the mod not work?

Thanks.
    edited April 2016
    By doing this:

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.