Can't Log Onto Site At All. Urgent Help Required!

Have upgraded this morning and no members (admin or otherwise) can access the site.

The following error is being displayed:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_oneall_social_login() (previously declared in /home/ianmcdonnell/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2226) : eval()'d code:331) in /home/ianmcdonnell/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2226) : eval()'d code on line 440

I can access with FTP but have no idea how to fix this. Please could somebody help as the site is down.

Many thanks

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi Ian,
    As we identified together earlier today, this was due to a double install.
    This mod does not upgrade, but a full install. SMF just warns about this, but does not prevent it's install.

Regards

Answers

• Hi,
    What you upgraded is the Oneall plugin?
    Did it not work at all after install?

Thakns
  • Hi. Yes have upgraded the One All. No problems with the install at all. Logged out to go to the registration page to try the new options and now can't get back in. All members are reporting the same error message.
  • You can also try deleting the cached files, delete the data-...php files in cache sub-directory except index.php and .htaccess (do not delete those).
  • You may also contact us by email (in the profile).
  • Have deleted files as above. Still same problem.
  • Have contacted via email. Thanks.
  • Can I just say a massive thank you to Fred Pinel for all his help today in fixing an issue which was completely my fault!!

Absolutely superb service and support.

Thank you so much.
  • hi i have the same problem and mailed to you

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_oneall_social_login() (previously declared in /home/jdm/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2241) : eval()'d code:331) in /home/jdm/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2241) : eval()'d code on line 440
  • Hi,
    Ok, we replied back in email.

For reference, this can occur when the new version of the MOD is installed without first un-installing the previous version.

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.