Getting Error

Hi,

I just have to configure oneall social loggin app on my website in OpenCart. all the process has successfully completed but, When i am trying to login through login or go check out with product option its getting some error.

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/satantec/public_html/kisandada.com/catalog/controller/module/oneall.php on line 49

Please look the above error link which is displaying on web page.

Regards
Rahul

Answers

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited April 2016
    Hi,

Which version of OpenCart are you using (please indicate the full version, i.e. 2.0.0.0)?
    And which version of our plugin (1.3)?

Thanks
  • Hi,

We identified an error with Opencart 2.0.0.0. We'll be updating the plugin shortly.

However, it was not the error you reported.

Regards.
  • HI Fred,

I am using Opencart version - 2.1.0.1, If this is not error then what is this ?

How to resolve this issue, So i can enable this service on my website for our customers convenience.

Kindly suggest best.

Also i am new on it, So i don't know how to use this ?

Regards
    Rahul
  • Kindly suggest the solution for resolving the same.
  • Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited April 2016
    Hi,
    It appears you are using a PHP version less than 5.5.
    We have fixed this in our latest release of the plugin, such that it works with versions before 5.5.
    It is available from the Opencart directory.

Regards.
  • Hi,

Thanks for update, Now its working on my website. But do you have any idea how to configure as i want.

1. How to change title "Social Login"
    2. How to configure like - Login with Facebook or Social on registration/login page
    3. How to remove powered by oneall social login

For you reference please go through the link - http://prntscr.com/axlpzg

Regards,
  • Hi Rahul,
    Regarding your questions:

1. How to change title "Social Login":
    Have a look at the file: catalog/language/english/module/oneall.php , and edit accordingly.

2. How to configure like - Login with Facebook or Social on registration/login page
    Not sure what you mean, is this related to question 1.?

3. How to remove powered by oneall social login
    This requires a paid plan. See oneall.com/pricing-and-plans/

Hope this helps.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.