Can I use share feature in the trail version

Hello,

I am exploring the oneall api and facing some issue while posting the comment on social sites like twitter, Facebook etc. I am getting error 403 - "The Freemium plan of your site does not include the Sharing API. Please upgrade to a higher plan to enable it. Is there any way to verify the sharing with trail version?

Please let me know asap as we would like to go live in this week but need to verify all the things with trail version before purchasing the product.

This is really really urgent as the project deadline is already over. Your help is really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Rohit

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Rohit,

yes we can provide you a trial version. Please give me your OneAll subdomain and I will enable it for you.

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,

Thanks for your quick reply. We have purchased the product and it is working as expected. I have faced some issue with Linked in login, please let me know if you can quickly check what is an issue then that will really helpful for me.

Thanks in advance,
    Rohit

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.