Social Login not working. Getting error "failed to open stream: No such file or directory"

The previous version of the plugin stopped working within the last week or so. After it verified your social login information in a new window, that window would just close, and you would not be redirected or logged in. Today we uninstalled the old version of the oneall plugin and installed the new one, keeping the database intact, and while the plugin was enabled no one could log in through the plugin or otherwise. On looking into it we found the following error:

http://jump.tf/forum/index.php?action=oasl_callback;oasl_source=login
2: require_once(/home2/goldeni1/public_html/tf2rj/forum/Sources/Subs-OneallSocialLogin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
File: /home2/goldeni1/public_html/tf2rj/forum/index.php
Line: 365

The file does exist in that directory with -rw-rw-rw- permissions. We did not do anything that I'm aware of that would have affected the oneall plugin.

Answers

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    edited July 2016
    Hi,
    Maybe try to change the Subs-OneallSocialLogin.php permissions to 644.
    (Also, the directories should have permissions of 755, but that should be the case for the Sources dir.)
    Which version of SMF are you using?

Hope it helps.
  • Hi,

We tried changing the permissions to 644 (and the sources directory was already 755) but it did not work. We get an error 500 internal server error, but no logs appear for some reason.

We are using SMF 2.0.11

Thanks!
  • Hi,
    So, now you are no longer getting the 'open stream' error? (was the error in the logs, or displayed on screen?)
    But, is the 500 error new? (weren't you also getting the 500 before as well?)

Sorry for questions.
  • John_BestJohn_BestMember
    edited July 2016
    Hey,
    I'm also part of jump.tf's administration.
    We are no longer getting any errors from the login in our logs. Previously it was the no such file or directory error, but that may have been from another issue. We also had the 500 issue on chrome, and on Firefox it was a blank page from before and after changing permissions to 644.

edit: I have confirmed that the no such file or directory error was from another issue with uninstalling not removing the configuration section from the side of the admin panel
  • Hi,
    Thanks.
    It is a little difficult to figure out without some additional information unfortunately.
    Is there a URL we could access?
    Else, is there anything special to your login process?

Regards
  • Unfortunately since enabling the plugin prevents any users from logging in, we have kept it disabled for now, so I don't know what URL you could access that would give you any pertinent information.

Maybe we could leave the plugin on for a couple hours at some agreed-upon time and you could check it then?

http://jump.tf/forum/ is the main forum URL
    http://jump.tf/forum/index.php?action=login is the login URL where the "login using steam" button would normally appear. (I forgot to mention that Steam is the only social network we had enabled for users to log in with.)

Although we have some anti-bot measures set up for registration and new members' posts, I don't think there's anything special to our login process in particular.
  • Hi,
    Indeed.
    We've sent you, by email, an updated version of a source file with some debugging info.
    Could you possibly try it out?

Thanks.
  • Thanks Fred. We tested it out, and will send you the log.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Rokio,

did you give it a try?

Regards,
  • Hey,
    We responded to the request for our plugin list a few days ago (July 14) but we haven't gotten a response yet.
  • Hi,
    Yes, we got your emails.
    We're trying to reproduce your error.
  • Hi,
    After working this out with the users, the behaviour was caused by a failed installation of the Mod.

Regards
  • Thanks for all the help. Looks like it is mostly up and working again, despite a few minor issues that I think John is emailing you about.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.