In which file should I debug the result which is coming.

Hello,

I am using magento sociallogin of oneall, the social login is working but I am trying to create a rest api for it so for that I need to debug the result which is coming. So can you please tell me in which file should I debug and print the result.

Thanks

Best Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Narayana,

for what exactly would you like a debug result?

Regards,
  • Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    So the problem is that for some users you get the email address, and for others you do not?

Regards

Answers

• edited July 2016
    Hello Claude_Schlesser,

I am having some problem I don't know whether it is a problem from my end or oneall end.

The problem I have integrated oneall android sdk on my android phone when I login oneall facebook on my android phone if there is success then I return user_token and indentity_token based on the user_token which I get on my php end I use curl request to get user data based on user_token which is returned from the adnroid response.

In some users token email is received while in other users token email is not received.

Can you please tell me why this is so.

My code is this.

<?php

//Your Site Settings
    $site_subdomain = 'testjetmagento';
    $site_public_key = 'xxxx';
    $site_private_key = 'xxxx';

//API Access Domain
    $site_domain = $site_subdomain . '.api.oneall.com';

//Connection Resource
    $resource_uri = 'https://' . $site_domain . '/users/60ab8520-c224-4b36-9be3-604fe74f93c7.json';

//Setup connection
    $curl = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, $resource_uri);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HEADER, 0);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $site_public_key . ":" . $site_private_key);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 15);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 0);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);
    curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_FAILONERROR, 0);

//Send request
    $result_json = curl_exec($curl);
    curl_close($curl);

//Done
    echo "<pre>";
    print_r($result_json);
    echo "";
  • Hello Fred_Pinel,

You are right in some user_token i am getting email and some emails i am not getting emails.
  • Hi,
    This can be normal, if the user profile does not provide an email address.
    This is the case for Twitter (with default permission on the Twitter app), and in some other cases (user did not provide an address).
    With which social network profiles don't you get an address?

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.