Two embeds on one page? + iframe question

Hi

Is is not possible to embed the social buttons more than one place on a page? I want one at the top and one at the bottom of my phpBB forum page.

And another question. I just bought the starter pack and thought that it would give me the option to embed socal buttons without using the iframe embed. Is it not possible to embed the buttons without the iframe? I know that I can create custom CSS, which is appreciated but iframes are still constrainted in many ways.

Thanks.

/Rasmus

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited May 2016 Answer ✓
    Hi Rasmus,

you can simply add a Social Login block by copy/pasting this code to the location where you want to display the icons:

<div id="oneall_social_login_1"></div> <script type="text/javascript"> var _oneall = _oneall || []; _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['dribbble','facebook','twitter']]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', window.location.href]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'do_render_ui', 'oneall_social_login_1']); </script>

If you want to add another Social Login block, then you can use the same code with a different id for the div.

<div id="oneall_social_login_2"></div> <script type="text/javascript"> var _oneall = _oneall || []; _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['dribbble','facebook','twitter']]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', window.location.href]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'do_render_ui', 'oneall_social_login_2']); </script>

Answers

• Hi,
    You can add icons at several places: there simply must be an PhpBB event to hook into.
    This post has more information:
    support.oneall.com/forums/discussion/comment/3329/#Comment_3329.

It is not possible to embed the icons without iframes in this plugin.

Now, there is also some other means to do the login, but not part of this plugin.

Regards
  • I've read the description in the link a few times now. Sorry, I simply don't understand it. I'm no experienced coder.

That seems like a hack that should be unnecessary for paying customers, Fred. There must be an easier way to address this issue from your end. Why not just allow multiple iframes or switch to a more flexible embed code than an iframe?

I'm not sure that I can justify the subscription costs without having a solution that works better than the one that you are currently offering.
  • Thanks Claude. That seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I'm currently on vacation but will try to implement it as soon as I return.
  • I just wanted to get back to say that Claude's solution worked.

Thanks a lot. We're now a happy OneAll customer :)
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Rasmus,

thank you for the update!
    I'm glad to hear that it works!

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.