Error email received

I have received this "Configuration error: Social Login is not properly configured for Facebook" and Im very concerned because my app has been already deployed. However I tested the plugin and works ok, I have like 200 users in only two days.

So, whats going on? can I have more information about this error?

PD: site -> Training For Comics

Best Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

these emails in fact automatic emails send by our system whenever the connection with a social network fails.
    These errors might either be due to a misconfiguration of the social network app or due to a temporary outage of the social network API.

If the login works at the moment, then the error was probably due to a temporary outage of the social network API.
    Nothing to worry about!

User can decide wether to share their email address or not. Users with an @example.com email have probably decided not to share their email address during the login.

Which CMS are you using?

Regards,
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

if you are using WordPress, you can ask users to enter their email address manually in case it's not provided by the social network. You can find this option in the Social Login settings in your WP admin area.

Regards,

Answers

• Hi,
    The Facebook login seems to work. Do you still receive the emails? (Maybe you received this email before the configuration was complete, and a user attempted to log in?)

Rgeards
  • Hi there, thank you for your quick response.

The email was received on sep 26, so I guess the error ocurred after the release. The only thing that I've noticed is that there are certains fb logged users without email on ONEALL and they were stored with a generic email "@example.com" there's any chance it could be that?
  • Hello, Claude

Thanks for your answer, I´m using Wordpress by the moment.
    I guess my problem is solved then.

Best Regards,
    Joiner Leal

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.