Module not showing in custom template

Hello, I have installed your plugin for 2.3.0.1 and it shows on Default template but no In my template (Kiddos from BurnEngine)
Maybe its becouse in head Im not seeing the script call and body neither.
Could you help me?
Thanks!

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Maximiliano, could you please post a link to your shop? I will have a look.
  • Hello, Claude.
    Thanks for replying, I managed to solve this by copying the script in the header of the custom template , and then "call" the script in the pages I want.
    I now have another question,
    It is possible only to show this module IF there isnt an account connected?
    Becouse it shows even when a costumer is logged in.
    Thanks!
  • hello, have same problem my web site. I use custom theme. my oneall settings no problem but not show login page social icons. I copy template folder to my custom theme directory not work
  • I solve problem. My site not english. I make oneall.php my language working.
  • but my popup login not show. who show popup login social icons?
  • Hi again have new problem. if click domainname.com show login icon if click www.domainname.com not show social login icon.
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Have you whitelisted both domains in the allowed domains of your site in your OneAll account?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.