Limit to one of each account type (Facebook, Steam, etc.)

Hi,

I'm not sure how long it's been there, but I just noticed you can link multiple types of any social media account (e.g. two Facebook accounts, two Google accounts). The thing is, my site relies on users having one unique FB and Steam account linked to their forum account. Is there any way to limit users to only having one of each?

Also, is there a way to disable unlinking of accounts? Or rather, to make it so only admins can unlink social media accounts from users? Obviously we use the phpBB plugin, but I'm more than willing to dive into code to customize it to do this, if possible.

Thanks!

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Ramon,

I'm sorry but this is currently not possible. The corresponding code is part of our core platform, diving into the plugin will unfortunately not help! I'll check if we can add such a feature to our API.

Regards,
  • Hi Claude,

Such a feature on your API would help greatly! Thank you for the consideration!

Cheers,
    Ramon

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.