why I can't deletre an account created with FB social account loging?

Hello
So I've uploaded your app on my forum/ext/oneall
and afet logging on my forum's ACP activated your app and make configuration with link to FB social network as I hope fb users could log on my phpbb 3.2 forum (https://ms84.net/forumà

As I own a FB account (with e-mail adresse different of my forum's account ) I try to connect and subscribe with it ant that's ok
so
I deconnect my new account and come back on my forum with my Admin account and attempt to erase the fb acount that I have just created for test
but.... when I clic to confirm unsuscribe my fb account a BLANK PAGE Appears withs this ifnos

Revenir à la page d’index
Erreur générale
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'ahxl_forum.phpbb_oauth_accounts' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT oauth_provider_id, provider FROM phpbb_oauth_accounts WHERE user_id = 79

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 999
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/auth/provider/oauth/oauth.php
LINE: 632
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_user.php
LINE: 531
CALL: phpbb\auth\provider\oauth\oauth->get_auth_link_data()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/acp/acp_users.php
LINE: 233
CALL: user_delete()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 676
CALL: acp_users->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/adm/index.php
LINE: 82
CALL: p_master->load_active()
Veuillez contacter l’administrateur du forum : webms84@ms84.net (in french but in English = "please contact admin of th forum")