Issues with importing wordpress comments

Hello,
So, the title says it - after trying to import old comments from Wordpress database to Loudvoice and display them on corresponding posts, only a couple has been succesfully imported. However the process log said it imported all of the exisiting comments. As a result only 3 of 77 comments have been imported and only these 3 are displayed on posts and in LoudVoice app at https://app.oneall.com/loudvoice/comments/

But the weird thing is that all the authors of the comments were imported and display in LoudVoice app now.

Link for reference - there supposed to be six comments on this page, but as you can see LoudVoice widget doesn't show any.

Is there's any way to fix this?
Thank you.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    We have fixed a bug in the LoudVoice synchronization and the customer has confirmed by email that it works now.

Answers

Hello,

could you please post the full output that is displayed when you import the comments here?

Regards,
  • The character limit doesn't allow so much text in here, is it Ok if i messaged you a link to the txt file on Google Drive? or just let me know any other way convenient for you to get this output text
    A link would be fine! Otherwise you can also email it to support@oneall.com
  • sent it to you via private message
    Thank you!

Could you please tell me what you have for "Unique Identifier" in the LoudVoice settings in your WordPress admin area?

Regards,
  • it's RIGCL
    edited March 2017
    Thank you. Have you installed the plugin twice on two different WordPress sites?
  • it was first installed but deactivated on test domain, then after we transfered it to current domain, LoudVoice plugin was activated and set up to enable social login.
    just one thing to mention, we use multisite, and loudvoice activated only on two language versions out of 9

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.