Spanish for the first page login in with Facebook (I translated it manually and it doesnt work)

Hi there,

I'm using Prestashop 1.5.6 . I translated to spanish the file oneallsociallogin.tpl in the themes/default folder expecting the first form which appears when you log in with Facebook to appear in spanish and it still appears in english. Moreover, I reseted the Prestashop cache thinking that could be the reason and it still is in english. What am I doing wrong? Is there another way to set that form to spanish?

Greetings

Answers

• Hi,
    Just to be sure, once the tpl file translated to Spanish, did you re-upload a zipped folder again ?
    You did clear the prestashop cache (Simply delete the file /cache/class_index.php from your PrestaShop folder.) ?
  • Hello again,
    Updates to the oneallsociallogin.tpl file in the theme sub-directory are reflected, but after a second or so.
    Are you still experiencing the problem?
    Regards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.