social login and phpbb permissions

Hi!

I'm using oneall social login on a phpbb forum. Is there a way that when people login/register for the first time through the social login, they get put into the "Newly registered users" category instead of the "Registered users" one? The reason I need this is because I just set a minimum of 3 posts requirement for the newly registered users (permissions) before they can have access to all of the topics. My problem is that when they sign in through the oneall social login they get put automatically in the "Registered users" group. Is there a way to change it?

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

please have a look here:
    http://docs.oneall.com/plugins/guide/social-login-phpbb/3.1/#3
    Users registered with Social Login for phpBB are automatically members
    of a pre-defined group called Registered OneAll users.
    So the easiest solution would be to add the "3 posts requirement" to that group too.
  • Thank you for your reply!

I'm using phpbb 3.0.12 with oneall 3.1.0. I don't see the Registered OneAll users group, only the registered users, newly registered, admins, bots etc.
  • Is there a way to have this Registered OneAll user group show up in my setup in ACP on version 3.1.0 on phpbb 3.0.12?

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.