Locked out of my forum!

This is what I get when I tried to log in to test your software:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare template_oneall_social_login() (previously declared in /home/friends6/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2253) : eval()'d code:326) in /home/friends6/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2253) : eval()'d code on line 434

Now I cannot access my forum and I need to urgently!

Best Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hi Carol,

you seem to have installed it twice this is why you get the error Cannot redeclare template_oneall_social_login().

What you can do is open this the file Login.template.php in your template directory and remove this function:

// OneAll Social Login (https://docs.oneall.com/plugins/) function template_oneall_social_login() { ... }
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    No offense taken ;)

Yes, I can have a look, but please do not post your credentials here as this is a public forum.
    Please send me the access by email.

Answers

• Can I give you access to look at the file yourself?

When I CTRL F I cannot find what you have typed...
  • PS I apologise for being an *ss in my email
  • I will copy paste the file in my email
  • I may be stupid when it comes to coding, but I'm not stupid completely :D heheh I would never give out my personal details anywhere online :D hehe
  • THANK YOU very much for your very rapid Help. I am exceptionally grateful to you for helping so quickly and efficiently, especially after I was snotty in my first email.

Kind regards

(NOW SOLVED)

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.