Multidomain setup

edited July 2016 in Questions
Pulling my hair out I have a multidomain WP setup - the primary domain everything works fine the gameserver site darklands.com.au not so well. I seem to be getting this error image I have added all the domains but its just not working. www.remotegeneration.com.au <-- thats the primary so everything gets a subdomain of it like darklands.remotegeneration.com.au what i have set a multidomain setup to point it to darklands.com.au I have put every domain into the whitelist

Answers

• edited July 2016
    btw These are in my whitelist

www.darklands.com.au
    darklands.com.au
    *.darklands.com.au
    darklands.api.oneall.com
    api.oneall.com
    *.api.oneall.com
    oneall.com
    *.oneall.com
    www.remotegeneration.com.au
    remotegeneration.com.au
    *.remotegeneration.com.au
    darklands.remotegeneration.com.au
  • Hi,
    This is a Facebook app configuration issue.
    Could you verify the app settings? (only a few are needed)
    There is perhaps some specifics for multisite, such as the App Domains, which are not normally needed.
  • I dont belive it is a facebook issue I think the whitelist doesnt work as it should. Originally I was just going to use remote generations settings for the site but it failed and it does work on the same server and ip (just a different domain)
  • Hi,
    Thanks.
    There should be a separate block, below the one you copied, which should say:
    Website | site URL and mention the Oneall app URL (https://darklands.api.oneall.com/).
    Also, is this app URL mentioned in the Facebook Login | Valid OAuth redirect URIs?

Regards

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.