Multidomain setup

edited July 2016 in Questions
Pulling my hair out I have a multidomain WP setup - the primary domain everything works fine the gameserver site darklands.com.au not so well. I seem to be getting this error image I have added all the domains but its just not working. www.remotegeneration.com.au <-- thats the primary so everything gets a subdomain of it like darklands.remotegeneration.com.au what i have set a multidomain setup to point it to darklands.com.au I have put every domain into the whitelist

Answers

• edited July 2016
    btw These are in my whitelist

www.darklands.com.au
    darklands.com.au
    *.darklands.com.au
    darklands.api.oneall.com
    api.oneall.com
    *.api.oneall.com
    oneall.com
    *.oneall.com
    www.remotegeneration.com.au
    remotegeneration.com.au
    *.remotegeneration.com.au
    darklands.remotegeneration.com.au
  • Hi,
    This is a Facebook app configuration issue.
    Could you verify the app settings? (only a few are needed)
    There is perhaps some specifics for multisite, such as the App Domains, which are not normally needed.
  • I dont belive it is a facebook issue I think the whitelist doesnt work as it should. Originally I was just going to use remote generations settings for the site but it failed and it does work on the same server and ip (just a different domain)
  • Hi,
    Thanks.
    There should be a separate block, below the one you copied, which should say:
    Website | site URL and mention the Oneall app URL (https://darklands.api.oneall.com/).
    Also, is this app URL mentioned in the Facebook Login | Valid OAuth redirect URIs?

Regards
  • With WooCommerce, you have full control over your product pages web designer, categories, and content. This allows you to optimize each element for relevant keywords, add rich snippets, and craft compelling meta descriptions, all of which are crucial for SEO.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.