Module Width and Popup Option

Hi,
Firstly the "Connect with Facebook" etc. buttons seem to be too wide for the side bar on the theme i am using, is there any way to change this? (I am using protostar and the side bar is 180px wide)
Secondly i noticed on the demo page that there is a modal pop up window option, is this available on the free plugin?

Ash

Best Answer

• Hello,

for a modal window you can copy/past the following HTML Code:

<a id="oa_social_login">Login with a social network</a> <script type="text/javascript"> var _oneall = _oneall || []; _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['facebook','twitter','google','linkedin']]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', 'https://pilotash.uk/login-register']); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'attach_onclick_popup_ui', 'oa_social_login']); </script>

Answers

• Hi Ash,

you can change the icons in the customisation settings if your site in your OneAll account.
    Yes, the modal dialog also works in the free version.
    Could you please post a link to your Joomla website? I will have a look and send you the code to use.
  • Hi Claude, the site is pilotash.uk
    I can only see options in the OneAll account to choose between the square or rectangular icons, i like the rectangular ones but they are just too wide :(
    How do I enable the modal dialog as I cant seem to find/create a module for it?

Thanks
    Ash