Module Width and Popup Option

Hi,
Firstly the "Connect with Facebook" etc. buttons seem to be too wide for the side bar on the theme i am using, is there any way to change this? (I am using protostar and the side bar is 180px wide)
Secondly i noticed on the demo page that there is a modal pop up window option, is this available on the free plugin?

Ash

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

for a modal window you can copy/past the following HTML Code:

<a id="oa_social_login">Login with a social network</a> <script type="text/javascript"> var _oneall = _oneall || []; _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['facebook','twitter','google','linkedin']]); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_callback_uri', 'https://pilotash.uk/login-register']); _oneall.push(['social_login', 'attach_onclick_popup_ui', 'oa_social_login']); </script>

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hi Ash,

you can change the icons in the customisation settings if your site in your OneAll account.
    Yes, the modal dialog also works in the free version.
    Could you please post a link to your Joomla website? I will have a look and send you the code to use.
  • Hi Claude, the site is pilotash.uk
    I can only see options in the OneAll account to choose between the square or rectangular icons, i like the rectangular ones but they are just too wide :(
    How do I enable the modal dialog as I cant seem to find/create a module for it?

Thanks
    Ash

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.