Invalid Request / The provider_connection_token does not exist or has not been specified

Hello,

I am running a few forums with a facebook login possibility. In the last years this was working very well without any problem. Since yesterday some users told me, that they could not login anymore with the smartphone device.

I tested this with the chrome browser on my PC and it was possible to login without an error. Then I used my smartphone and my tablet (Android) to login and indeed, there comes the error up from the subject.

Then I tried to simulate this with chrome. I switched to the chrome user agent switcher and gave me the android user agent. I tried it again with chrome but still the login is working.

Then I move on my smartphone browser to the Desktop View (Chrome and Android Browser) and tried to login, still not possible.

I cleared the cache on my Computer and I tried it with firefox on my computer. Its always the same:

The Login is working on my computer. The login is not working on a smartphone or tablet device.

I have not changend anything on my site.

Invalid Request / The provider_connection_token does not exist or has not been specified

Do you have any hint?

Thank you so much.

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hello,

we are really sorry about this issue, but due to an error on our side, some users indeed experienced issues when logging in. This issue has already been fixed. Sorry once again for the problem!

Best Regards,

Answers

• Angela_LaupeAngela_LaupeMember
    edited March 2020

I made more tests on this issue and I found this topic with the same problem on mobiles:

https://support.oneall.com/forums/discussion/6447/invalid-provider-connection-token-for-facebook-authentication-in-phpbb

I am pretty sure the problem is not on our end. We use also phpbb forum software.

1. With the PC (IE, Chrome and Firefox) this problem doest not exist.

2. With a smartphone device its happening always when I am in the wlan and in the mobile net. It doest not happening in the network from the firm that I am working. At first I thought its a IP Issue but its not.

3. I got emails from 13 different users with the same problems on their smartphones since yesterday.

This is the src: //depression.api.oneall.com I think with this subdomain you can find the domain for testing?!

Thank you very much for help. I appreciate it.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.