Removing "continue to Oneall.com" on Google sign in popup box

Hi
I was wondering, how can I remove "to continue to oneall.com" on google popup box. Example:
http://prntscr.com/j46xm1

The plugin works fine though.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Iva,

I'm sorry, but technically speaking this is unfortunately not possible.

Best Regards,

• Is that true (that it's impossible to remove "to continue to oneall.com") for all of the pricing plans you offer?

• We upgraded our plan just so we have access to an option to remove this "to continue to oneall.com" And now seeing that we can not is very disappointing.

Claude anything that you can advice us to do to remove this will be wonderful, still hopeful for a solution on this.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited April 2018

Hello,

Google displays this message, as we take care of the technical handling. This is however usually not a problem, as OneAll is known by many users and so it usually reassures them to see this notice.

What is possible, is that you replace the OneAll API subdomain by your OWN subdomain. So instead of using [your-subdomain].api.oneall.com you would use for example socialize.your-domain.com

This requires some technical modifications as well as a SSL certificate and so we offer this feature only in our Silver or higher plans.

Regards,

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.