How the Heck do you cancel service!

I Canceled my service in January 2018 and it was scheduled for deletion on February 1, 2018. I also deleted the service off my server at the same time. This is a Beta site and not a production Site. I was billed through PayPal February, March, April, May and then I finally Found the PayPal subscription and Canceled it. Now I am getting email notices my account is past due for June. I responded to the first email explaining the situation thinking this would resolve the issue. I just got a second notice. I can not find any other way to contact for cancellation It should have canceled in February and I should not have been charged for February, March, April, May. Please Cancel me.

Best Answer

• Sean_ChaneySean_ChaneyMember
    Answer ✓

Thank you Claude for the cancelation and taking care of the issue I appreciate it. Issue resolved.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Sean,

I could not find any tickets in our system.
    Have you opened a support request?

Regards,

• The only place I could find for support other than this forum was under contact us which I sent a request around January the same time I canceled my Site which as seen above was slatted to be deleted February 1 2018. It is now 5 months after I have been charged each month and today got my third email saying my payment for this month is past due.

• I do not know or can find how to add a ticket to your site. I have Deleted and canceled using the cancel delete button on the site. I sent a message through the Contact US, I responded to the overdue payment letter and as a last resort I posted here the only place Support takes you to.

• Got my Forth Email that my account is past due. It should not be this difficult to cancel service. Again I canceled in January it is now June. Even though I canceled They have drawn payments from my Paypal up until this last month when I removed my Paypal account. Has anyone else canceled service and if so have you run into the same issues? There seems to be no customer service, No way to contact besides this forum and a contact us form which I have used as well and no responses from replies I send to the emails I receive from billing.

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hi Sean,

for security reasons we request our customers to confirm the cancellation. We have sent your several requests for confirmation but never heard back from you. Is is possible that these emails went to your spam folder?

Regards,

• Hello Claude,
    I checked my inbox as well as spam folders and could not find the email you are referring to. I did find this one.

"Hi Sean,

Your OneAll site MusicProNet has been scheduled for deletion on December 28th, 2017.
    If you take no action, after January 2nd, 2018, you will be unable to recover this site.

If this was unintentional, please visit the following URL before January 2nd, 2018 and cancel the deletion:
    https://app.oneall.com/applications/

Please contact us if you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance.

--
    http://www.oneall.com/
    Social Network Integration Made Easy"

Please resend the email you are referring to

• i got some help here

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.